Master T's Birthday Party




As luck would have it, and I have NONE when it comes to parties, it rained on my wedding {when we were in a drought!}, it rained on Master E's Wet and Wild party in the peak of summer, T's apple party had to be relocated to my home {which was in a state!} due to the monsoon-like pour, T's party this year was no different - it was absolutely freezing, the wind was so fierce and icy you could barely feel your nose and this was in October!!!

Apart from that the children had a lovely time, just being boys I guess, the played traditional games like tug-of-war, bull rush, sack race and just running around.

The party itself looked gorgeous, with the help of the very talented Hello Naomi, who made the most amazing cupcakes I have ever eaten - bubblegum, coca-cola, lemon curd and my absolute favourite peanut butter and jelly. I must say, before you die you MUST, MUST try one of her creations as I can guarantee you will not be able to eat another cupcake apart from hers again. The Peanut and Jelly had the lightest fluffiest peanut butter frosting and in the middle of the cupcake had a dollop of peanut butter and raspberry jelly -this may sound like it would be too sweet but I did see a few of the guests eat {devour} two straight after each other!

Okay, back to the party, I had a few things planned like a photo booth but due to the wind all my papery items could not be displayed. All in all, Master T had loads of fun and that's what counts at the end of the day!

10 comments:

Almalu's Place said...

I saw the party on Amy Atlas' blog and I adored it!I also featured it in my blog too!!you two are my heroes!;)

{ Nina Designs } said...

Everything is so perfect! I have no words!

Mrs A in the Cove said...

Nathalie it all looks perfect despite the weather dramas - this Sydney weather is rather frustrating at the moment isn't it. Congratulations on another stunning party. I really must try one of Naomi's goodies!! Leanne x (Missed you at the recent bloggers catch up - next time maybe??)

Paul & Paula said...

big fan of Naomi as well and very jealous because I am a bit far to get her creations for a party :)
looks really stunning your pictures and good that kids don`t care the weather :)

Malinda said...

Gorgeous!!

Style Me Gorgeous said...

i love this ! well done ! totally drooling at those cupcakes, naomi is a genius.

tkgrubisa said...

Loving your work its fantastic! And the stamp collection...to die for!

tkgrubisa said...

Absolutely stunning loving every bit of it esp with boys parties can be limiting! I aslo adore your stamp collection! Well done!

tkgrubisa said...

Love the theme and also loving your stamp collection! Well done Nathalie!

Linda V @ Bubble and Sweet said...

What a fun theme, every kids dream party. It looks beautiful, shame the weather didn't work out for you but I bet they all had the best time regardless.