Ferrari car party!



My husband wished he was invited to this party - based on Formula 1, this Ferrari race car party is hard to beat. Created my talented mum Megan {you may remember her Wizard of Oz, Make-me-up party and her Under the sea posts} for her very cute one year old boy. Decked out with Ferrari merchandise including a child-sized Ferrari remote controlled car, Ferrari caps for the pint sized guests, personalised number plates and drinks bottle to match.Can you believe the car track was made by Megan's husband-an engineering feat! Megan added so many well thought out details like the wooden cars for the children's table, fuel cans, traffic lights, old tyres and sandbags. Scissors Paper Cake assisted with the cake and sweet items, road map table runner, flags. I cannot wait to see what she comes up with next!
p.s I have 4 wallpapers {1m x 1.80w} in the same design as the table runners at a great price, just send me an email if you are interested.

4 comments:

swankychicfete said...

OMG! the hubs and my little rascal would love this party!

aroundmytable said...

Fantastic! I've just cleaned up after my 3 year-old's party and already planning the next birthday and thought of F1, that's how I ended up here! Everything looks so perfect and well prepared.
Anna

The Clip Cafe said...

Oh my goodness that must have cost a fortune - how cool though!

Jess said...

Hi there! This party is soooo adorable!!! Is there a company who can do this theming for me and I can hire all the props? Are the chairs from a place called tiny tots toy hire or is there another place that does the whole thing... they dont seem to have the petrol tank and the otehr bits and pieces (they said they're expanding their range but not in time fro my sons party)... help!! I need to recreate this party for my 3 year old!!