Alice in Wonderland






An illustrator drew the characters from Allegra's favourite Alice in Wonderland book onto this cardboard house in which the girls spent the afternoon adorning with glitter, paint and colour.

The photos below were taken by Hello Naomi and more can be found on her blog.




A Wonderland certainly describes this party! I have showcased Megan's other parties on my blog, her most recent Red Racing car party, Wizard of Oz, Make-Me-Up party and Under the Sea, could they possibly get any better - thank our lucky stars - YES!!!
This Alice inspired tea party is a magical, the beautfiul table decor, hand drawn cardboard seats, Hello Naomi's perfect-perfect cake and teapot shaped cookies, imprintables invitation, wallpaper, lolly bags and my favourite - the top hat! Which is your favourite of Megan's?

17 comments:

NINA said...

Beautiful party!

Mrs A in the Cove said...

Hi Nathalie - this one is my favourite - love the Alice theme - all the details are just perfect! Leanne x

pinkstilettos said...

Oh, I love this party! So many pretty details! Those chairs are so cool! Where ever can I get them??? I would love to purchase some for my little girl's party!!
Daisy~

The Ivory Social said...

This is a stunning party. The rocking chair is called "rocking Chair by Villa Carton" there is an AU company http://ballandskittle.com.au/my-toy-stash-box/creative-and-make-believe/villa-carton-rocking-throne-chair.html

Sharnel said...

Stunning party. This and the Wizard of Oz would be my faves.
Pinkstilettos - you can find the chairs here http://ballandskittle.com.au/my-toy-stash-box/creative-and-make-believe/villa-carton-rocking-throne-chair.html

Patita said...

Amazing this party!

Patita said...

I love this blog!!!

Monique said...

Wow - this is party is gorgeous. Such a clever idea to get an illustrator to draw some Alice prints on the cardboard. Very clever!

mommagoosenotes said...

Love this!! Are those chairs made out of cardboard? Did they make them themselves? I'm baffled...and inspired, all at once! :)

Kasey Hunt said...

Beautiful!

baballa said...

Ohhh my god!!! I want someone to make a party like that!!!!!
Those chairs are amaxing!!!

Tania McCartney said...

One of the best parties I've seen. Love it.

jacqueline. said...

This is gorgeous! Nice!

Nicole said...

This is wonderful, must send it on to my sister who is planning an Alice party for her daughters birthday :) Nicolex

Bianca said...

This is such a lovely take on a Alice in Wonderland theme. And those chairs are absolutley wonderful!

http://alittlewhitemouse.blogspot.com/

Smita said...

I LOVE those chairs! I've been trying to find a vendor in the USA. No luck yet. It seems that they are made by Villa Carton, a company created by two dutch artists! www.villacarton.com

www.thepartywall.blogspot.com

Villa Carton said...

Hello from Villa Carton,

We came across your absolute great pictures of the Villa Carton rocking chairs and castle.
These pictures look so great! WOW!!!!!
Please ,please,please feel free to post these pictures on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/VillaCartonOriginal

Thank you!!!

Kind regards,
Manon
Villa Carton