Tea Party

Last week I hosted a surprise party for a school mum Kathryn, I believed she just turned 40 and wanted to have a get-together to celebrate as she is such a lovely person! We were in stitches when she announced she turned 39 NOT 40!! I'm so sorry for adding a year to your life! Hello Naomi made the most delectable treats, read more about it here on her blog.
This party is also available through Scissors Paper Cake and would make the perfect baby or bridal shower or simply just an excuse to get your favourite girlfriends together!


Anonymous said...

My '40th' Birthday party was absolutely fantastic!!!!! What special, totally beautiful friends I have! The food, decorations, little special touches were all to die for! I can't wait to be 40 again! Perfect! Thankyou! XXXXX

Rachael said...

Gorgeous! I hope my pary is this cutex