Bonjour!

Bonjour! Welcome! Thank you for your patience over the past couple of months. The IMPRINTABLES website is now online with new features such as online shopping, suggestions and some great new products. The inspiration for my new design was based on creating a shoppe where white washed walls invite you to peruse beautiful photographs of beautiful products. A little bit of French has been thrown into the mix {grandpere will be so pleased}. Grab a coffee, something sweet and stay a while, enjoy!

I also wanted to thank you for reading and commenting on my blog, I wish I had the time to respond to each of you! I do really appreciate and enjoy reading your feedback so please don't be shy, just drop a line to say hi!

A huge thank you to Hello Naomi who not only photographed but also styled each photo, she is one super talented gal, I'm not sure if there is a thing she cannot do!
I'd love to know what you think of my new look?

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, I love your new site, it is so pretty! Fantastic job!

kristina said...

Beautiful new site! Love your invitations!

Mrs A in the Cove said...

So lovely, so beautiful - love the new look and your wonderful creativity! Leanne x

Anonymous said...

Hi Nathalie,
I just want to congratulate you on your new site - it is beautiful and you have so many delightful new style invitations, etc
I am already planning on what to purchase!

Nicola said...

It was worth the wait! The new website is just lovely, full of beautiful products and inspirations! The styling is sensational - love it, love it, love it!

Congrats on a fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

I am in love, already know what I need for Ella's party in December, so pleased for you, well done! Jessica

Anonymous said...

Nathalie, congrats! The site and the blog are super gorgeous. I love every little bit of it, so inspiring. Well done!

Anita said...

Hey Nat, Brilliant job on the website, can't wait to plan a party with you very soon.
Anita

Anonymous said...

Hi Nat, what a fabulous site! You've out done yourself and I expected nothing less from you!!
Maysa

Katie said...

I love the new site. I am particularly fond of the "posters". The Doily is heavenly, so is the princess stripe. Beautiful styling as always