Taking a Break

Happy Monday to each of you, I hope you have had a lovely weekend.
In case you have not have been to my website recently, I have decided to temporarily close imprintables to be able to work on my new website, products and of course, new invitation designs. I am also wanting to spend some time with Master C {whom is growing up far too quickly} and my latest goal - train for the City to Surf in August. I have begun running a few months ago and have started to really enjoy it, I now need to train for the infamous Heart Break hill, do any more experienced joggers have any tips for me?

I have a folder filled with gorgeous eye-candy which I'll share with you over the next few days. If there is an invitation or product that you simply MUST have from imprintables for your upcoming party I'll be more than happy to help just send me an email.

Stay in touch and I'll see you soon!

2 comments:

Cat said...

Good luck with the planning and enjoy spending time with your little Master! looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the future. xo

Jordan - Polkadot Prints said...

I missed this & just read it after commenting on your Bumble bees party...this must have been a hard decision for you. This life can be a difficult juggling act - your little man will surely appreciate having you around more! Enjoy your new venture!