Rustic Baby Shower















You may remember the invitation I created for this party created back here. I did not expect it to look as luscious as this! This baby shower was created by the very talented Romi, creator of Bo Peep Productions, the colour palette of pale pink, apricot and dusty green work beautifully against the raw/organic utensils. Some of the details included: take home cookie mixture with recipe card as favours, baby shower quiz, nappy pinned lemonade, yoghurt pots that were garnished with granola, fresh and dried fruits, bite-sized cakes with an array of tea flavours. Don't you wish you were invited?

13 comments:

Kim @ Frostmeblog.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful! I love the soft colors of it all and the little sandwiches!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

What a gorgeous display of desserts!

Me and My Pink Mixer said...

What a beautiful display! Everything looks wonderful. I am sure the mommy-to-be was very happy!

The Purple Pug said...

Perfect presentation. I have a beloved collection of Kewpie dolls from my Grandmother and this is making me a little teary eyed with the sweetness...Beyond love:)

Nori said...

beautiful!
what are the pink squares? mochi?

Stephanie said...

I love the colors, it's so soft and sweet. And the little details on the bottles make it so precious. Wonderful!

mrs. c said...

This is truly a lovely shower! What a wonderful combination of elements. I'll bet everyone had a great time at this rustic shower.

Erin said...

Outrageously pretty! I love the wood you laid down to make the table top look even more rustic!

Erin @ http://www.host-itnotes.com/

RACHEL JOHNSON said...

This is AMAZING!
Here is some more inspiration for you!
www.shadetreeevents.blogspot.com/2010/04/ice-cream-parlor-party-happy-birthday.html

RNL said...

I love this, its so pretty with the pastel colors and I love the display of yummy goodies! Posting to my blog: www.rivernorthlove.blogspot.com

Thanks!

vanzari apartamente cluj said...

Waw! Great article. Lots of pictures and lots of information. I LOVE IT !!

baby girl clothing said...

Thank you for sharing so fantastic cookies with us.I just wonder how you make these food, i would like try it for my kids.

Sara : Confetti Sunshine said...

I just found this baby shower.. but I have to say that I love it! The colors are amazing.