Real Living Magazine - OUT NOW!!!

Today, the REAL LIVING Christmas edition is out! As usual, it's another FABULOUS Christmas edition with lots of great decorating tips and gorgeous gift ideas. I always love their gift wrapping and table setting features. But what makes this issue even more special for me is the last page feature with myself and my three musketeer's! If you have bought the magazine would love to hear your feedback!
It was such a fun day and the crew at RL made us feel so welcome. Photographer Steve Baccon is a gem! Natalie Walton is even more lovely in person and Jason Grant is {as Master T would say} - too cool for school!
I have to thank a few people - Ten Little Indians who dressed my boys and have a great range of boy clothing, Walnut for the super cute + comfy shoes and my FAVOURITE jewellery designer ELK. The necklace I'm wearing is made from mango wood and is inspired by butterflies - simply beautiful!
My Christmas Noel stamp was also featured.

My Apple Teacher cards
It’s the time of year to thank teacher’s –school, child care or carer for their efforts, wisdom and support they have shown our children throughout the year and these handcrafted cards are ideal, you can download the template from the Real Living website. The great fabric is from {be prepared to lose a few hours, Lisa has the most amazing range!}.


Liss said...

what a great coup for you - looks like it was fabulous fun!

Steph Bond @ Bondville said...

WOW congratulations Nathalie! It's a real credit to you and your beautiful work. Love it!

Portobello Style said...

Congratulations Nathalie on the gorgeous feature in Real Living. x Kim

Portobello Style said...

Congratulations Nathalie on the gorgeous feature in Real Living. xKim

Lisa said...

Great feature! Thank you for the lovely mention.

lisa :: the red thread said...

Congrats Nat! You look gorgeous - of course! - and the boys too. I'm seriously coveting that necklace.