Party Inspiration Boards

I'm head over heels in love with RED, I own a LOT of red shoes, painted every wall in my studio in red and always wear a splash of red lippy when I'm on a night out. So how could I resist this inspiration board - love gingham, cherries and anything striped.

Every boy in some point of their life believe they are invincible! I will definitely be throwing a Super Hero party for my little one when he's three.


BirthdayGirl creates brilliant party inspiration boards, I love her strong sense of colour and details that make a party extra special.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Would love to know where you saw the superhero cupcake toppers that look like trading cards. My son would LOVE those for his party in a few weeks and I haven't been able to find anything like that. THANKS! :)